Ministry Internship Program
Are you wondering what to do with a gap-year after high school, college, or university? Have kids in school and some free time during the day? Working part-time and have an opportunity to invest some time elsewhere? Interested in intentional discipleship, theology training, and ministry opportunities?
We are thrilled to announce the 2nd year of the Central Ministry Internship Program. We take our value of equipping the saints for ministry seriously and this program is an opportunity for you to receive dedicated discipleship and explore your ministry gifts.
+ Providing Basic Theology Training
+ Hands-On Ministry Opportunities
+ Discerning Your Gifts and Call
+ Expectations & Remuneration
+ Apply Now
The Central Ministry Internship Program is an immersive discipleship training track that seeks to accomplish the following three objectives:
- Provide Basic Theology Training
- Give Hands-on Ministry Opportunities
- Discern Your Gifts and Call
All of this will take place in the context of supportive community.
| TOP OF PAGE |
PROVIDE BASIC THEOLOGY TRAINING
Upon completion of the Central Ministry Internship Program you will have attained basic competency in the following areas:
- Core Theology (The storyline of the Bible and major biblical doctrines)
- Hermeneutics (How to interpret the Bible)
- Homiletics (How to preach and teach the Bible)
- Ecclesiology (Theology of The Church)
- Missiology (Theology of Missions)
- Worldview (Viewing the world through the lens of the Bible and centred on the person and work of Jesus)
- Apologetics (Making A Case for the Christian Faith)
GIVE HANDS-ON MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
You will be placed in a ministry track (kids, youth, worship, etc.) throughout the course of your internship and given real hands-on opportunities to teach, lead, and disciple. While your ministry focus will be in a specific track, you will also be given opportunities to explore the other ministry tracks as well.
| TOP OF PAGE |
DISCERN YOUR GIFTS AND CALL
While some of us are called into vocational ministry, all of us are called into ministry. Every Christian is invited and expected to use the gifts that God has given them to serve the Church and glorify God. The ministry internship program will help you discover and hone your gifts and direction in ministry.
| TOP OF PAGE |
EXPECTATIONS & REMUNERATION
- The program requires 10 hours of time each week with additional reading and preparation required occasionally.
- Specific times of weekly classes and ministry participation to be determined.
- The program will run from September-April with the potential of remaining on as full-time summer interns (dependent on government grants and suitability of the applicant).
- Interns are eligible for a monthly stipend of up to $600 per month.
- Interns can apply for a bursary to assist them in their tuition if they are attending a Bible School or Seminary simultaneously.
Your registration serves as an expression of interest in the program and adds you to a list of prospective interns.
Applications for 2023/2024 open April 1 (Closing August 31)
Got questions? We'd love to answer them!
Please contact email@example.com