Gather and Equip events create space to grow deeper in our discipleship to Jesus through active Biblical learning on key cultural, theological and practical issues facing individuals and families.
Each event will incorporate:
- A space for active learning in the context of community.
- 2 blocks of teaching on a cultural, theological, or practical issue that impacts our discipleship.
- A space for group discussion or to practice a spiritual exercise related to the topic.
- A space to give and receive prayer with others.
- Light snacks with Tea/Coffee. Gluten Free option available.
RELATIONSHIPS AS SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Sunday, January 15, 2023 | 6.00pm - 7.30pm | Harrison Campus
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."
God is a relational God and has built us for community with others. But our relationships with family, friends and neighbours can also be sources of great heartache and strain in a fallen world. In fact, some of our closest relationships can feel like warfare. At this Gather and Equip event, we will learn about what spiritual forces are at work in our relationships and how understanding the unseen realm can help us love God and love others more deeply.
Pre-registration is required to attend this event. Sorry, no childcare.
Got questions? We'd love to answer them!
Please contact Chris Ross | Family Equipping Pastor